Existential Epiphany Existential Epiphany

crazy, but awesome! really like the style, keep up the good work bro!

Courtin'? Here's Adieu! Courtin'? Here's Adieu!

Yeah well

That was pretty damn boring. I also got chills when the women were like: BUT PAAHH. Nah I didn't like it.

Madness Formidilosus Madness Formidilosus

wow

That was original -.-
stop making this shit. It's not spectacular, it has no story, all of these can't compete with Krinkels madness. Stop trying, it won't work, there's no purpose.
What's different in this animation than all the other madness movies/collabs? TELL ME!

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

Meh

I wanted to stop watching at the beginning cuz of the annoying sounds of the old guy walking and the old music, I just waited till he finally got into the screen and then he kept walking more. OK, that was 30 seconds of my life looking at a repeating symbol. Then he started to do gymnastics and stuff (unpredictable yet REALLY predictable). So overall I didn't like it.. the end joke wasn't that funny either. But it's good that you can produce something like this in 2 days. You're a good drawer/animator but I suggest u make a serious long-taking animation.
The score is a 4.18... wtf.. that's just too high for this.

DonkeysBazooka responds:

..oh

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 188 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 188

Well

I'll just say what's on my mind about these ''series'' ... I don't like it. I don't like to see a picture of Hitler with a pokemon look.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Why don't you like it? How could I improve it?

TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

...

What if I would make this... would it get a 4.21 and frontpage? Don't think so. It's not special, it just doesn't make sence

Waterlollies Waterlollies

!!!

Okay let's get this movie back to number #1 ppl!!! #6 is faaaaar too low! VOTE 5 VOTE 5!!!!!!

Bench Bench

....

Pretty boring. It was short, it didn't make any sence and the graphics weren't like w00t. U should improve this movie in length and story. It is original though... but.. just boring

Animal Rights Collab Animal Rights Collab

good flash

this is good.
i like the idea
cool graphics

rofl

LordZeebmork responds:

hahaha, did you even watch it?

Kick 'o' Pwnage Kick 'o' Pwnage

i like the sice
i like the carracters
i like the storry
i like the background
i like the left udnercorner
i like the file size
i like the title
i like the author comment

didnt like the author (yeah you fucking piece of ass chees)

DikkopStudios responds:

I like the left undercorner aswell
It's so fresh and SPARKLING